Lilly Windle Teaching Schedule

ADVANCED 2D design = B days 7th + 8th pers

Open Studio with WINDLE: 1st + 6th Break, Lunch, and FLEX B days

as well as after school Tuesday +Thursday. until at least 4:30 pm . If you need more studio time always ASK!

contact= lwindle@pps.net or 503-916-5200 (ext.75467)


Sunday, August 26, 2018

Welcome to Advanced Draw/Paint/Print class!!

Welcome back!  It seems like summer just began, and now a new school year is here.  
This will be an exciting year full of learning and exploration.  
My summer was filled with adventures with my children and dog, and traveling often!



I attended a workshop training about Collaborative Problem Solving.
I did some great art making like the workshop with 
Baba Wague Diatke and other PPS Art Teachers.  




Went to set up Oregon Country Fair 
to draw numbers on carts.
I designed and drew plans for remodeling our bathroom, 
(I became an architect!) 
My son and I deconstructed the old space. 

We went boogie boarding and surfing at the coast. 

We went to Maine and Massachusetts and had reunions with our three mothers' families.



Made Paper HATS at Pickathon!

Went to the Portland Art Museum and looked at CARS and Diebenkorn's landscapes, 
and got ready for school..... and now here we are!